South Beach-Phase 1

Options
I'm gearing up to start tomorrow, but what is a good sugar free coffee creamer? Any other good ideas for starting?

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Don't go on (and off) diets. Your diet is just what you eat. If you like sugar in your coffee, make room for sugar in your coffee. If you don't want to have sugar in your coffee, drink it black. The more difficult you make losing weight, the more difficult it will prove to be.
  • Truckerwife92207
    Truckerwife92207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I agree. The little bit of sugar in your favorite coffee creamer is not going to be the death of your new lifestyle. If you are an all-day coffee drinker, then I would be more concerned about the coffee itself, as caffeine can trigger cravings worse than a little creamer.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The original south beach diet? Given that most "creamers" contain transfats, I'm not sure any of them would fit into the original south beach diet. A little 1% milk would.

http://www.southbeach-diet-plan.com/shoppinglist_p1.htm
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I know it's sometimes more of a focus to do a certain plan but like said it should be something you can do for life can you picture yourself on south beach until you die ? If you don't you'll yoyo gaining more than you lose each time

Enjoy what you like
    And exercise when you can
    Life will much more enjoyable I know I've done tons faddy diets sadly