Replies

• gabrielleelliott90
    gabrielleelliott90 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • CanadianFlybaby
    CanadianFlybaby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    No positive thoughts yet. I had a fitbit and have removed it from MFP and linked MFP to my Pulse Ox. It shows in both apps and my steps show in MFP but I don't get exercise calories as I did with the fitbit One.

I'm here to see if there's a fix for that. I've found someone else (1 & 2 years ago) with the same problem but haven't found a fix yet.

I have had great success with MFP and with using a tracker for steps. What remains to be seen is if that success will continue if the two apps aren't fully linked.

BTW: my One died after 33 months and I needed a clip-on tracker that tracked sleep, worked with MFP and wasn't fitbit (the company has changed the reporting software which made me aware that they were slowly squeezing One owners out, taking away features of the product because they no longer report the data to the user.) Compared to the One, aside from pulse and Ox (which you can get in a phone app) the One is a superior product in design and dashboard info. But I have a Pulse now so will try and get that working for me.
  • erienneb66
    erienneb66 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wait what is a pulse ox to you? Because I have a pulse ox and it's literally a thing that measures my heartbeat and oxygen saturation through my finger. I use it for my anxiety. My nurse coworkers use theirs to check patients.
  • CanadianFlybaby
    CanadianFlybaby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Withings, now owned by Nokia, makes a fitness tracker called the Pulse Ox which sort of combines what you have with the function of a Fitbit One.