Looking for Biggest Losers!!! HW 315lbs, currently 183lbs...accountability & getting back on track!

Options
Looking for friends who have lost a lot of weight already or have lots of weight to lose.

I have tracked and had great success in the past, Ive also had great success at keeping most of my weight off for the past 6 years but have lost my way recently after dislocating my shoulder and needing to put a hold on my weight lifting which I have grown to love and have seen amazing results.

Needing to track and get my butt in gear before this 15lb gain turns into a 30lb gain, that would suck big time. So, add me or message me...cause I can do this! I know its not easy, but together we can totally do what most people only dream of!!!

Replies

• Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hi I guess I qualify original weight 367 current weight 194 lowest was 186 and have been bouncing around 2015 knee surgery and hip replacement put my running on hold got back going till I was back to 195 and drifted back to 215 then down again to 188 now I want to get down to 170s but running interrupted again 2 weeks ago with shooting pain from right glute down leg thru hamstring fighting to overcome and hit the road again
    my profile is open as well as photos before and after
    message me if interested
    ken
  • MomReborn
    MomReborn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's awesome :) My journey is a bit similar.
    • At my heaviest, I weighed 375 lbs.
    • Lost almost 200 lbs. via unhealthy means.
    • Remained at 250 lbs. for over a decade.
    • Joined MFP weighing 239 lbs.
    • Lost close to 18 lbs. since joining
    This community is great, and I love to learn. This website is a wonderful tool. I have my diary open where my friends can see my foibles as well as my victories (sometimes more foibles, but oh, well :D ). I, too love strength training, and would love to learn more.

Welcome! You got this <3
  • Aftronthegreat
    Aftronthegreat Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you guys are awesome!!! I am just starting my journey (HW 306 lbs, down 12 lbs so far). keep up the great work! feel free to add me if you need support! :smiley: