Disappointed with myself

Options
Was having a great week and now this evening consumed probably 1000 calories on these seed clusters made with different seeds and honey and butter. They were given to me to try and they were so good I ate 6 of them as well as ginger snaps. Ugh.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    We all have days like that! Just log it and forget! It will be alright!
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on. It happens to us all at some point.
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Was having a great week and now this evening consumed probably 1000 calories on these seed clusters made with different seeds and honey and butter. They were given to me to try and they were so good I ate 6 of them as well as ginger snaps. Ugh.

No big deal
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    It's perfectly fine to eat over once in a while. Now they're gone and you won't do it again today. Or maybe you still have a couple, but you can "hide them," and only have 1 or 2, if your calories allow them. I did it the other day when my youngest's dad was trying to suck up and brought me a king size Mounds bar. I had room for 1 of the 4 pieces, but ate all 4! I shrugged it off and it was gone so I couldn't have anymore the next day. Don't be so hard on yourself. It'll be alright.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,195 Member
    Options
    The majority of our days determine the majority of our progress. Log it and go on. Guilt burns zero calories! ;)
  • razzapool
    razzapool Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    best thing about having a great week is that is prob will cover your little blip there, just log it move on and keep being great