Disapointed

Options
Well, I've been doing great and I just binged. I am so pissed off with myself. I'm going to exercise more today to try to burn off most of the garbage I just indulged in. What is a great exercise for your legs and stomach for fat burn? I'm focused on burning fat and then build muscle.

Replies

• Roosh513
    Roosh513 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would try not to get discouraged when things like this happen. Even if you are only eating healthy 80-90% of the time, it is still better than giving up and making every day a binge. You will still see progress if you stick with your nutrition goals most of the time. Try not to focus on the numbers too much, especially if you are just getting started. Depending on how much you have to lose, anything that gets your heart rate up will be sufficient for healthy fat loss (cardio routines of your choice).

I found that as I progressed, when I had one of those "eff-it" days and bought chips and beer to binge on, my body responded and told me I was full way sooner. I used to be able to put a bag of chips away along with a case of beer on a weekend night. Now I get full after a few beers and maybe half a bag :smile:

Just pick yourself up, stay on track, and your body will eventually respond in a positive way! Some weeks will be better than others.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Oh, don't call that discouragement. Call it "variety" and go get some exercise.
  • pretentieux
    pretentieux Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat breakfast so I just calculated the calories I ate and it was about 1,500 should I skip dinner?
  • pretentieux
    pretentieux Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OK thank you all. So helpful :)
  • jessib1984
    jessib1984 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Look up fitness blender. They have some great workouts on their website! It's my go to when I need a shake up to my regular routine. Or if you need a 30 day kick in the butt search up the catching fire routine by bodyrock. Holy moly it definitely works you hard for a HIIT workout!