Help with activity level

Does anyone know what activity levels mean . Say for example I walk 20000 steps a day what would my level be. ?

Replies

• Tryin2BeNew
    Tryin2BeNew Posts: 31 Member
    I'd say 20K is High. I remember my ole Fitbit kept stating the official recommendation is 10-15K steps daily.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    You have asked this several times and have been told to go with very active
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Though it friends in how fast you walk
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited March 2017
    Royce284 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what activity levels mean . Say for example I walk 20000 steps a day what would my level be. ?

I noticed you have multiple threads going - including some duplicates in different sections of the board - all pretty much asking the same questions.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/search?adv=1&search=&title=&author=Royce284&cat=all&tags=&discussion_d=1&comment_c=1&group_group=1&within=6+months&date=today

Is there something in particular that the answers provided on your other threads aren't addressing for you? It would be helpful to know if there is so that people can provide more specific details/instructions for you instead of merely repeating advice already given. :)
  • Tashanicole444
    Tashanicole444 Posts: 86 Member
    Sorry your right. I guess I just don't think 2600 calories is right and I don't want to gain weight eating that .
  • fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    The apps only want you to loose 2 pounds a week. If your obese you want to start with the recommended calories. If you're just overweight then just don't eat all your calories and see how it works for you. Good luck