Weight loss buddies

Options
I'm a 25 year old seperated woman looking for a new start on life. So I need some weight loss buddies to help me push through and better myself. I recently separated from my husband and instead of letting my depression get ahold of me and eat my own weight in junk food I've decided to try my hardest to get back to my "before marriage" body.

Replies

• theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started trying really hard this week to be serious about what I eat, and lose some weight, and just be healthier. We could try to motivate/help each other. I think if I see others going through it too, maybe it will help?
  • Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    So great that you have started this weight loss journey, I am on one as well. Feel free to add me!
  • She_Devil23
    She_Devil23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm farely new on MFP and also looking for friends to help stay motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • nataliebosson3286
    nataliebosson3286 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 4 or 5 stone (56lb/70lb) to lose and would love to lose it before September as I have a wedding and really want to wear a lovely dress!! Add me!
  • fredgonzini
    fredgonzini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am 400 days in. Would love to share and help anyone.
  • jackiechenery62
    jackiechenery62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have a great group on here this app is great for support