Favorite Bolthouse Farms yogurt salad dressing?

Options
2»

Replies

• cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I've tried to like them, but I just can't. I've tried a few different kinds. I love yogurt, and I love salad dressing. But I don't like these.

All the more for the fans here.
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I love the avocado! Not a fan of the salsa ranch, but the caesar and mango are pretty good.
  • kristn31
    kristn31 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The salsa ranch is sooo good
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Classic ranch, avocado cilantro, salsa ranch.
    My only qualm is that it seems to expire sooner than regular dressings

It's also probably because it's yogurt based?

That's what I figured. It's so hard for me to go through a bottle before it goes bad, but I want to try them all!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Creamy Garlic.

Least favorite: Blue cheese (probably because real Bleu cheese dressing is my all time fave).

Just tried creamy garlic and it was so yummy!!!
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Sad story... went shopping, bought several bottles of Bolthouse dressing for the first time. Family put away groceries.... put dressing in the cabinet forgetting they were yogurt based and needed to be refrigerated. Had to throw them out rather than take chances :'(

But the replacements were good though.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Creamy garlic
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I read this thread because I didn't even think to check the expatriation dates, duh! I've only tried Honey Mustard and Creamy Caesar so far. The Honey Mustard was a bit too vinegar-y to me but the Creamy Caesar is fantastic!
  • prettypeach790
    prettypeach790 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Every single one them... Never had one I didn't like! try them ALL!
  • NikkiiBaby68
    NikkiiBaby68 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    the cilantro one and blue cheese
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I like the Bolthouse dressings okay, but I actually prefer the Litehouse Opa brand. They are not as sweet. The Litehouse Kalamata Feta Greek Yogurt dressing is sooo good.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I think I will try the Caesar next. I love a good Caesar salad, but have avoided it for a while now due to calories.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse dressings made me like salads lol! I just started eating them every night for dinner. Shredded chicken, spring mix, roasted brussels sprouts, asparagus and a whole bunch of the dressing. (Not really, just 35 grams but still looks like a lot!)