Cute, Classy, and Sexy Plus Size Clothes

Options
I have recently started dating a fantastic man and have been on the hunt for some new outfits to wear when we go out. I have found just ONE store that I can honestly say I can always find at least one or two cute pieces (www.torrid.com check it out ladies) my only problem is that the quality of clothing does not always match the expensive price tag on a lot of their items. I shop at Lane Bryant sometimes, but it is more work clothing (for me) and not date clothing. Does anyone know of any other places I should be checking out?

Replies

• jennfitz
    Options
    I have recently started dating a fantastic man and have been on the hunt for some new outfits to wear when we go out. I have found just ONE store that I can honestly say I can always find at least one or two cute pieces (www.torrid.com check it out ladies) my only problem is that the quality of clothing does not always match the expensive price tag on a lot of their items. I shop at Lane Bryant sometimes, but it is more work clothing (for me) and not date clothing. Does anyone know of any other places I should be checking out?
  • bricker06
    Options
    maybe fashion bug plus. or maurices now has a plus size section. hope this helps.
  • jennfitz
    Options
    I know there is a Fashion Bug near me so I will check that out. I have never heard of Maurice's but I will do a search online, thanks!!
  • Trying_Again2008
    Options
    C.J. Banks is another store line that has nice clothing. Sometimes a little plain, but classy, and quality. I always check the clearance racks at the back first.
  • twink3110
    Options
    Clearwater Creek also has some larger sizes and are different looking then what you usually see out there. Don't feel bad if you need a bigger size in there stores..they run a little small, but are diffinetly worth looking at.
  • His_Kelly
    Options
    Gordman's has an entire plus sized section with clothes that are range from professional to wayyy sexy. good luck!
  • brendab
    Options
    Ross,
    Dress for Less :flowerforyou:
  • lessertess
    lessertess Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Newport News and Spiegel have some beautiful plus items.
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, I love Torrid! I've never had a problem with the quality of their clothes, but I buy in the store, not online so there may be a difference.

I also agree with the person who said Ross, you'd be surprised at how many styles they carry and they have larger sizes.
  • kckat96
    Options
    Try Catherines.com They have good clothes too. hugs from kckat96