From D to B

Options
Is it possible to get from cup D to cup B? This is through exercise, not breast reduction.

Replies

• vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    No one can tell you for sure, and it would be from fat loss, not exercise. Some women lose a lot from their breasts, some don't. In my case, I have maintained my 36D through my entire weight loss. So we could give personal anecdotes, but no one can tell you if you will lose from that area.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    After baby #1 I went from DDD down to C (I was DD pre-pregnancy) so there's hope. But every body loses differently so you'll just have to see how yours responds. Good luck, I know how you feel. I'm currently in a G after baby # 2. 40 pounds down since baby but boobs are still there. B would be amazing!
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Have gone from 38DD to 36A in a yr, just on diet alone, no exercise as crippling back pain, so I would say anything is possible!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I was a 34DD at my highest weight, and I'm now a 34B around my goal weight :)
  • Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I keep hoping to lose boobs. Since October I've gone from a 34E to a 30G. I think some people just can't lose them and yet others say they are the first thing to go. I wish I was one of those!
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    As @vespiquenn said, it really just depends on your genetics and the composition of your breasts. If you have a higher fat to breast tissue ratio, you will lose more breast size as your overall body fat reduces. However, if your breasts are more tissue than fat, its unlikely they'll change significantly. I started at a 38DD and ultimately ended up at a 32G after a 90 pound loss. Lots of rib cage loss - No breast loss.

At around 70 pounds lost I had a consult with a plastic surgeon who told me that if I hadn't see a decrease by then that it was unlikely that weight loss would be helpful for me as far as reducing breast size and explained the fat vs tissue issue.

In my experience, those who gained breast size with weight gain are the one who see a reduction in size with loss.
  • pretentieux
    pretentieux Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm like between C and D. I want to get down to B. I have a small waist and rib area. I can even feel my ribs, but I just want to get rid my breasts. If I don't have to get a breast reduction, I don't want to do it. I could tone my legs, so hopefully a better diet and exercise routine will help.