Girls with the hourglass shape success stories!

Options
alyssag2011
alyssag2011 Posts: 46 Member
I have always been blessed with big hips/booty, my waist has always been smaller than everywhere else. I love my curves I just want them to look less lumpy lol and I have that dreaded cellulite. I'm 5'4" and wanting to loose about more 53lbs. I'd love to see your before/after pics for inspiration!

Replies

• CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I lost my hourglass. Was 32DD, 25.5, 37.5 as a young woman during thin phases. Now I am maybe 32C or D, 28, 36. Middle age and loose skin/extra fat really changed my silhouette.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm not at goal yet but I'm an hourglass, I'm definitely just a smaller version proportions wise. I am finally getting there with the lumps and bumps but being 35 I am lumpier and bumpier than I was in my 20s so probably need to be a lower weight tan I was then to not be so lumpy.

I'm 15-20lbs from goal. Pretty recent update is my avatar (220 - 160).
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Was an hourglass.... 87-65-87 cm and my biggest was 110 - 89 - 110... Now I'm more athletic looking and my chest and back are bigger and my waist has more abs so its up to around 69 cm but I have defined abs now and lots more muscles so I'm OK with not having a tiny waist anymore
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Hourglass here with larger boobs and butt and small waist. My shape is exactly the same but proportionately smaller. Still have significant cellulite on my butt and thighs gonna just keep plugging away with weights and hope for the best.
  • alyssag2011
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Hourglass here with larger boobs and butt and small waist. My shape is exactly the same but proportionately smaller. Still have significant cellulite on my butt and thighs gonna just keep plugging away with weights and hope for the best.

How much have you lost?
  • michelledalton
    michelledalton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    What did you eat and did you exercise Sister Sueget? You look awesome! I'm 5'4 and about 245 lbs.
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    @michelledalton Thank you! I ate whatever I wanted but just kept my calories around 1300-1400 per day. Of course there were days I went over... My exercise originally really only consisted of walking. I started at 205 and am hovering around 152 right now. Most of my weight came off in the first 6-7 months and I'm really struggling to lose the last 15-20. Starting fresh today. You've got this, feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • alyssag2011
    Options
    @SisterSueGetsFit how tall are you?
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm 5'5" @alyssag2011
  • alyssag2011
    Options
    Awesome so we are about the same height have the same SW and you're right at my GW now! Very inspiring!
  • Sam4512
    Sam4512 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    I'm much taller than you, but here is my before and current. There's about a 60 pounds difference between the pics. I lost 80+ pounds in total.

I'm at my goal and this is my 4th year maintaining and I'm very happy. Fit and curvy, no cellulite, but I have put in a lot of work over the few years.

I had no idea I was an hourglass. Women in my family are average sized pears.

k562py.jpg

You have a very beautiful fit hourglass figure! Very, very, very inspiring!!!!!

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    rainbow198 wrote: »
    I'm much taller than you, but here is my before and current. There's about a 60 pounds difference between the pics. I lost 80+ pounds in total.

I'm at my goal and this is my 4th year maintaining and I'm very happy. Fit and curvy, no cellulite, but I have put in a lot of work over the few years.

I had no idea I was an hourglass. Women in my family are average sized pears.

k562py.jpg

#goals
  • alyssag2011
    Options
    Gives me hope!
  • jnducharme
    jnducharme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you have any questions, would like support or workout ideas! ;) I've done my research and tried different approaches so I know what works.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!