Looking for weight loss buddies

Options
I've just re set my profile 5 years after losing 5 stone and re gaining all that weight plus more

Replies

• TurkeyNJ
    TurkeyNJ Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    I was 125lbs and fit. Took me a little over a year to gain over 100lbs but I rejoined and will drop it all off and get back in shape!
    Anyone can add me actually
    Love having friends here
  • Rayquazaa
    Rayquazaa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You're gonna get back into the swing of things. You got this!
  • 7ElizabethAnn7
    7ElizabethAnn7 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday Ladies. I dropped 107 pounds in 365 days from July 5 2013 to July 4 2014. Personal crisis with Son derailed me and it all came back on. After the dust cleared it took me way too long to stop letting the regret own me and keep me paralyzed from starting again. Finally got back on the horse the end of December and here I am. A bit over 20 pounds off again and no stopping until I get to goal. I would love a few more friends here. I started a new account for my new path and would love a few that can identify with the unique challenges we can face when we have fallen and have to re-start. I am sending friend requests now! :-)
  • Taliafinch
    Taliafinch Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    welcome back. I did the same. 12 days in already 12lb lighter hoping I can lose it as quickly as I gained it. Love a bit of mutual support.
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Happy to add you all, at least we know if we can do it once we can do it again. I'm following the low carb route and trying to do it as a lifestyle thing so I don't cut loads of food to start eating again once I hit my target weight.

I guess doing it this way might mean I see the scale moving a bit slower but if it works I'll be made up
  • Taliafinch
    Taliafinch Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm cutting down on carbs too. Generally calorie counting though. I don't want to ban anything. I need this to be sustainable forever this time.

Anyone fancy a fitness challenge this week?
    3 workouts of your choice 30 minutes minimum,
    10 squats, crunches and push ups a day.
    Anyone in?

• croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'd join you but I go 6 days a week and on Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday I'm doing two classes - so I'd feel a cheat - I'm a bit addicted to the feel good factor
  • ladybugs_motivated
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I recently rejoined and am so ready for my new life change. I need all the support I can get.
  • Lamettra
    Lamettra Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am needing to accountability partners. I have lost my motivation and cannot seem to get back on track. Please add me and let's support each other.
  • Anastasia017
    Anastasia017 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Agreed with all you ladies! I fell off the eating wagon bad.
    Background on me, 33 years old, mom of two, work, get to gym roughly 3 days a week. Lost over 40 lb couple years ago, put a bit back on last few months, struggling with how I feel about myself.
    Need to be held accountable for my poor food choices and help eating more regularly. Please add me! Thanks
  • katzmusik
    katzmusik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same here - lost 25 lbs about 2 years ago, was exercising every day, then I suffered a bad ankle injury and let that get the best of me. I'm getting back on track and need to lose 50 lbs (I'm up for a military promotion) and could use support - and will freely give support as well! Feel free to add me, message me, anything you need!
  • zigzag423
    zigzag423 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join I spent 2 years losing 100. My momma passed along with emergency surgery now I'm up 55 pounds. It's seriously messing with my self esteem. I need people who can be there for me and I will be there for this.
  • dreamergirl529
    dreamergirl529 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, always happy to have supportive friends!
  • mgreal16
    mgreal16 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me don't know how to add people also looking for friends
  • vimothblack
    vimothblack Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • daniegirl86
    daniegirl86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be apart of your group! I'm Air Force bound. I've gone from 189lbs to 155lbs, and still need to lose 5 more before BMT. I've hit a stall in my weight loss and would love for someone to have my 6 and keep me motivated, and in turn I'd be glad to lend my support.
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i have to lose 116lbs
  • sierranm91
    sierranm91 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me
  • lavoiekr
    lavoiekr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feed free to add me if anyone needs support. ;)
  • ZeroDegrees147
    ZeroDegrees147 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too. I just joined today.