would love some friends on here to regularly chat with!

Options
fanarad
fanarad Posts: 97 Member
Hey all! I'd love to get in touch with some other peeps who would like to actually chat regularly through this journey! I feel like I keep getting adds on here but haven't really been able to keep conversations going. It would be cool to have someone to just talk with about fitness and food, or just friendly chats in general. Feel free to message me!

Replies

• Erswim10
    Erswim10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am new to the community aspect of connecting with others on MFP and think it would be a great way to keep motivated!

Feel free too add me if you would like!
  • amandanicolehouck
    amandanicolehouck Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have been with MyFitnessPal for a month on Wednesday. It has been a wonderful journey so far. I have lost only 3.1lbs, but I am committed to losing 22 more pounds! Does anyone have a scale that they know is faulty? This morning my scale said I was up 1.3lbs and I know there is no way I gained weight in the last couple of days! I will get on it multiple times and it will say something different every time! I am certain that electric scales are inaccurate in general. I have already returned one that gave me a totally wrong read. Now I think they are all just inaccurate. Has anyone else found this a struggle?
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Happy to add you