English bird here!

Options
Hiya, well i joined the other day and thought wel, i best introduce myself as you all seem such a lovely community :smile: Like i say in my profile i eint overweight infact im ideal for my height, but i want to tone up my body and by doing so, i need to lose the excess fat which like most women is hanging on my hips and lower stomach:blushing:

Anyway look forward to reading your topics, and good luck to you all :smile: see you around!:heart:

Replies

• Spirit
    Options
    Hiya, well i joined the other day and thought wel, i best introduce myself as you all seem such a lovely community :smile: Like i say in my profile i eint overweight infact im ideal for my height, but i want to tone up my body and by doing so, i need to lose the excess fat which like most women is hanging on my hips and lower stomach:blushing:

Anyway look forward to reading your topics, and good luck to you all :smile: see you around!:heart:
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! I'm from the UK too!

You're right about this being a great community - all the motivating comments etc have really helped me. In the past 2 and a half months of using this website I've succeeding in losing the stone I've been trying to lose for about 4 yrs!

Good luck!
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    I am from Birmingham, England originally but have been in Texas for 4 1/2 years now.....

Nice to meet you both. You'll love it here..:smile:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck!
  • yummymummy
    Options
    I am originally from Portishead, just outside Bristol. I now live in North Carolina.

Good luck!