Ugh! working out while mentally exhausted

Options
I had a super tough day at work. Its my day to work out. I hate working out. I really don't feel like it, lol. Thoughts to get me off my butt? Maybe a good kick?

Replies

• lavoiekr
    lavoiekr Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Go and do a good workout! It will clear your mind and you will lose yourself in the music. You will feel so much better!
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Just do it anyway! You will be glad you did!
  • stewartt3260
    stewartt3260 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm feeling the exactly same way! But even if you don't feel like working out. Get up and get moving. Go for a walk or something. We got this! Good luck
  • kayb191
    kayb191 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I noticed my mood has been better since I started going to the gym. Maybe it will make you feel better also.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Well I did my full routine. A little slower than usual, and more breaks to check my phone than usual. But at least I got it done. :smiley: I am getting to the point where I can tell that the exercises are a little easier than they were at first. But I'm still one of the world's best procrastinators, lol.
  • groovygirlnextdoor
    groovygirlnextdoor Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Oh man - you just took away my decision to take a long hot bath instead of working out! I know I will be glad I did but I am a serious procrastinator when it is cold outside and I am working long hours. Seems like a reward to go home and do nothing... Way to go!