pinchhitter2016
pinchhitter2016 Posts: 6 Member
Let it be for breakfast/lunch/dinner
What do yall opt for when in hurry?!

Replies

• NotJustVictoria
    NotJustVictoria Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My go to food is an omelette.. doesn't matter what meal! If I'm unsure and I'm trying not to overeat, I'll make an omelette and hide veggies in there and I can have cheese and some sort of meat without overdoing it (I use my small pan and do 2 eggs). And If I mess it up.. delicious scrambled eggs full of stuff!
  • kinesiologic
    kinesiologic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - overnight oats
    Fast dinners - eggs on toast!
    Healthy alternative - 3-ingredient banana ice cream (frozen banana + milk + peanut butter = yum!)
  • Veet705
    Veet705 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Baked 1/2 chicken breast and sliced zucchini with no salt seasoning. Put everything in one baking dish, season, cover and bake at 350 for 30 mins.

or if you don't have time to bake,

Turkey wrap - in Mission carb balance tortilla, 2 oz sliced turkey, romaine lettuce, 1/4 tomato and 1 tbsp olive oil mayo
  • janieaskew33
    janieaskew33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Kodak pancakes
    Teriyaki chicken, broccoli, quinoa
    Pork tenderloin and roast veggies or shrimp stir fry

Snacks: larrys protein cookie if I hit the gym or hummus or shakes or Greek yogurt and berries or protein crunch bars.
  • lucky942002
    lucky942002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Half a banna one egg and 1 egg whites blend add bluberries optional makes pancakes perfect for pre workout
  • lucky942002
    lucky942002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    For fluffier eggs use a blender and blend till a light yellow delicious I make mine using a ninja blender
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and pasta is a go-to -easily adjustable to remaining macros
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    For breakfast my no brainer is x2 packets of instant oats with a spoon of peanut butter.
    Lunch and dinner are more about scrounging leftovers in the fridge, with some steamed frozen veggies.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Can of chicken/ tuna and a package of 90 second brown rice, with Cajun spice sprinkled over the top. 380 cal with Tuna, 510 cal with Chicken. I can throw this in a bag and run out the door. No need to worry about it being cold either. The easiest on the go meal ever.
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    UltraVegRunnerBabe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I dip apple slices in my banana-chocolate oatmeal like a spoon for dinner:)
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I batch cook, so my freezer's usually well-stocked. On the rare occasion that I'm in a pinch, it's avocado toast (if I've got a ripe avocado), a sweet & spicy tuna packet on crackers or an Amy's frozen meal. The Amy's Chinese Noodles in a Cashew Cream Sauce is amazingly delicious.
  • lucys1225
    lucys1225 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I batch cook and freeze also, so I always have many choices on hand.