Would love to add friends!

Options
mckennaehenry
mckennaehenry Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I've lost 32 pounds over the last three months through diet & exercise. Very proud of myself but still have more to go! Talking about my journey keeps me motivated and my friends and family are probably sick of hearing about it so I would love to meet people for mutual support here!

Replies

• PropheticHeroism
    PropheticHeroism Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good work! Keep it up.
  • pxpwop15
    pxpwop15 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • BobbyLively1961
    BobbyLively1961 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    55 old truck driver from North Dakota married for 32 years lost 60 lbs 1.5 years them put 20 back on , started here after Christmas and down 14 lbs
  • rmtanner
    rmtanner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great work, I have lost 22 of the 50 pounds id like to get rid of, low carb VLC diet. Weekdays are fine as being busy at work keeps my mind off food etc weekends are tougher, appreciate any advice and tips from any experts out there. Anybody can feel free to add me
  • mckennaehenry
    mckennaehenry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    rmtanner wrote: »
    Great work, I have lost 22 of the 50 pounds id like to get rid of, low carb VLC diet. Weekdays are fine as being busy at work keeps my mind off food etc weekends are tougher, appreciate any advice and tips from any experts out there. Anybody can feel free to add me
    Hi & good job with your weight loss journey!! I've found that it's so much easier to eat healthy when I'm busy during the week too. I always struggle on the weekends because of going out and messing with my sleep schedule as well. It's important to not be hard on yourself when you cheat and when you do, make sure it's worth it. Nothing's worse than feeling guilty over food that wasn't even that good.

• GizzySteph
    GizzySteph Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Great job

Feel free to add
  • lynney9877
    lynney9877 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi well done for weight loss I have about 28 pounds to lose starting today and feeling determined
  • AtlasDidShrugs
    AtlasDidShrugs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • addasyn1998
    addasyn1998 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 19 and was active from like 12-14 but from 14 till now, I've gained over 120 pounds. I started my journey yesterday to lose 40 pounds as a small weight loss. I'd love to talk to you sometime!!!!
  • arien_manohar
    arien_manohar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lost 32 pounds last year and gained back 22. I really hate myself for letting this happen. Wanna lose the 22 i gained and then some!
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Great work!! I lost 90 pounds.. (put back on 25) and back at it again to lose what I put back on but to take off another 10 if I can!!
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    feel free to add , always happy to hear success of others and give advice if needed
  • bubbles2621
    bubbles2621 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    I've been on my journey for awhile, I'm down 151 lbs, 40 to goal, feel free to add and will share any tips I have :)
  • stillsonmichelle1978
    Options
    HI recently started this and anyone that wants to add me please do I had bariatric surgery on the 18th of January hw 319 sw 304 cw 268 on my way to a healthier me