Hellloooo MFP!

Options
My name is Sarah. I am a 27 (almost 28, eeeeek!) year old wife and new mom. I have struggled with my weight my ENTIRE life. I really believe that the best way to lose weight is the old-fashioned way- diet and exercise. I started MFP right after I had my sweet boy, but I think I only lasted a week. I have been at it two weeks this time, and so far it is going great!

Replies

• Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I was the same way, I only lasted a little while before coming back, and now before I know it, today's my 100th day logging in. :)
  • jhilborn
    jhilborn Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie. Have you Tried Tricept dips, just use your coffee table. It tones and tightens tricepts fast! I do as many as I can everyday, sometimes more then once/day.
  • birdielosingit
    birdielosingit Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you, ladies! I haven't tried tricep dips, but I will have to look into that. :)
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend. Best of luck!
  • sixthtimeacharm
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site, my niece turned me on to it last night. I am a 53 year old female that has struggled all my life to loose weight and do nothing but gain. I am married to my high school sweetheart for 38 years, we have 2 grown children and 5 wonderfully precious grandchildren. I am an RN in an outpatient surgical center and am a member of the YMCA of southern illinois. I have tried eveything I know to loose and short of gastric lap band surgery I thought I would try this. I am currently 75 lbs overweight with a horrid BMI and an even more so horrid family history of health problems. I have diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidsim and in the mid of menopause, I have alot of issues with my knees and have go old arthritis problems in my hands. My will power is just about non existant and so I am here asking for super support and hope to meet people that are in the same boat.
  • mialsya
    mialsya Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to this site, my niece turned me on to it last night. I am a 53 year old female that has struggled all my life to loose weight and do nothing but gain. I am married to my high school sweetheart for 38 years, we have 2 grown children and 5 wonderfully precious grandchildren. I am an RN in an outpatient surgical center and am a member of the YMCA of southern illinois. I have tried eveything I know to loose and short of gastric lap band surgery I thought I would try this. I am currently 75 lbs overweight with a horrid BMI and an even more so horrid family history of health problems. I have diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidsim and in the mid of menopause, I have alot of issues with my knees and have go old arthritis problems in my hands. My will power is just about non existant and so I am here asking for super support and hope to meet people that are in the same boat.

Don't worry. We got ya. I'll ask some of my super motivating friends on here to add you. :) They really help keep me going. Love ya!