My new/old weight loss journey... 80 lbs

Options
MacMama03
MacMama03 Posts: 1 Member
I hate starting over and giving up my favorite foods, snacks, sodas and sweets... I've been having a real hard time with life in general but now that I've gotten back on track its back to losing the excess me... #readyforanew

Replies

• lsargood1211
    lsargood1211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you got this
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You've got this! Unless you just lose all control - there is no reason to give up the food you love! Make it fit into your daily calories. Pretty soon you will learn that some foods just cost more calories than you are willing to spend. Good luck on your journey!
  • Thicigetsfit
    Thicigetsfit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm from Brazil and and I am just starting my weight loss journey too. Currently with 225lbs and 5ft7" I need to lose at least 60lbs ~70lbs and fight against pcos! I would love to know how to make friends here, anyone knows how to send a friend request? Xxx
  • YSharpe
    YSharpe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm trying again...90 lbs to lose at least.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Why are you giving up your favourites ? Just have less of them but include some each day I do :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,300 Member
    Options
    try looking at skinnytaste.com great recipes for tasty food that is low calories. helps take the pain away.
  • jamilt
    jamilt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello pals.. Im starting over as well... I was doing good but, *kitten* got in my way. Now I definitely need to get back on track. Good luck on your journeys pals.. I will do my best to stay on track..
  • wbutterchip
    wbutterchip Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You've got this.... It's okay to begin again....again
  • Igottagethealthy17
    Igottagethealthy17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You got this,sending you a friend request :)