High protien low carb diet

Options
Does anyone have any high protien low carb meal ideas that are quick weekday meals but are still super healthy?

Replies

• rckc1
    rckc1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Meat and non starchy veggies. Eggs.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Chicken boob
    Tuna
    Shrimp
    Salmon
    Ground beef
    Eggs

Pretty much any meat, really. Those are just staples for me.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any high protien low carb meal ideas that are quick weekday meals but are still super healthy?

If you want to eat low carb, you eat high fat, not high protein.

Nobody here knows your definition of super healthy and quick. You have to decide that for yourself. And then you'll know what to look for.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you are low carb, as others mentioned, you really should be high fat so you have an energy source. Not everyone is as crazy as @Gallowmere1984 ... that guy is an animal when it comes to cutting down weight.

On my low carb days, I still get 175g of protein.. most is from meats/fish/cheese/dairy.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »
    If you are low carb, as others mentioned, you really should be high fat so you have an energy source. Not everyone is as crazy as @Gallowmere1984 ... that guy is an animal when it comes to cutting down weight.

On my low carb days, I still get 175g of protein.. most is from meats/fish/cheese/dairy.

I'll take that as a compliment. Rawr and stuff.

Just takes a little self-discipline, a dash of masochism, a defiant attitude, lots of protein, and a huge amount of mental instability. Fortunately, I have all of those things, in spades. :D
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Just takes a little self-discipline, a dash of masochism, a defiant attitude, lots of protein, and a huge amount of mental instability. Fortunately, I have all of those things, in spades. :D

Brother from another mother.....!

• ccbarr
    ccbarr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Quick meal:dark leafy greens(I like spinach)
    Sliced up hard boiled egg,tomato, drained can of tuna or sliced upleft over meat from night before. Some cheese,pepper&mrs. Dash. I use olive oil&rice wine vinegar .
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »

I'll take that as a compliment. Rawr and stuff.

A compliment with a dash of insanity :lol: