Hi from Australia! Any 12wbter's out there?

Options
Hi, this is the first time I've used the message boards but have been using myfitnesspal for a while.

Last year I did the Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation program online and lost 7 kilos... I was so proud of myself and thought I'd keep it off forever. Fast forward through Christmas to now and I have gained it ALL back because I stopped tracking my calories! :(

So here I am again. I'm not doing the 12wbt program online anymore but really found value in the forums on there, so thought I'd check them out here.

I am doing the 12wbt program by myself as I saved most of the recipes and weekly meal plans. It was the first diet I ever did that actually worked and taught me how to eat (until I threw all that out the window and ate my weight in christmas food!)

I would love to hear from anyone who did it - how'd you go? Are you still subscribed? Have you fallen off the wagon?
Is anyone out there doing it at the moment? if so how's it going?

Amber :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Amberama
    Amberama Posts: 17
    Options
    whoops! I also forgot to mention I'm getting married in 1 year...

Would love to share support with other brides-to-be!!!
    :love:
  • kimberlyran
    Options
    Hi Amber,

I am not a fellow bride to be but I am a fellow 12wbter!

I have only just started using MFP instead of Shape Up club. I am liking it and the extra support of friends. I also really like the remiders to log on and track. I totally need that.

How are you doing on the program??

Feel free to add me as a friend if you like!

xo
    Kimberly
  • MrsHappy
    MrsHappy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing that I just came across this post. Friends came home from Australia last month - both 2 stone lights and swore by this book. I was dubious and they said they would post their book over and only this morning I got a delivery - a new one. Haven't spoken to her yet but assume she didn't want to part with her copy. Looking forward to trying out some receipes now