Double Exercise Cal Goof-Up

Options
I'm SOOO mad!! I just realized that I inadvertantly logged my exercise cals TWICE yesterday!!!! Therefore, all afternoon I thought I was right on track and made sure I ate all my cals for the day. Well, this morning I noticed my goof up and so I deleted the duplicate. Now I'm 345 OVER yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I just make up for it today, or should I say "f it, it's a new day!?" HELP! :cry:

Replies

• kendallalissa
    Options
    I'm SOOO mad!! I just realized that I inadvertantly logged my exercise cals TWICE yesterday!!!! Therefore, all afternoon I thought I was right on track and made sure I ate all my cals for the day. Well, this morning I noticed my goof up and so I deleted the duplicate. Now I'm 345 OVER yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should I just make up for it today, or should I say "f it, it's a new day!?" HELP! :cry:
  • timechange
    Options
    or should I say "f it, it's a new day!?" HELP! :cry:

f it, it's a new day! Don't worry about it! Just stay on track today. :tongue:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: we all make those mistakes...

If it would make you feel better, cut yourself off at -100 today or take an extra walk around the block and don't log that. Either way, once is not the end of the world.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I say BURN BABY BURN!!! Make the most of today that you can!! Do a bit extra & you'll feel so much better about it!!

Seriously though, what a bummer of a mistake!! Hang in there girl! You're almost there!! :drinker:
  • dewassel
    Options
    I agree, f it it's a new day. One day of going over will not make a huge difference and I read that you should go over sometimes to keep your metabolism going. PLUS 350 cals is not the end of the world!
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    Well, the thing is...I've gone over most days this week (it's my TOM)! Ouch! However, I've only been going over by like 50 max! Ok, I'm still gonna work out today and burn around 400 cals but will say f it for anything else!! Thanks for all your help!!! I feel a ton less guilty! :flowerforyou: