Where would the weight come off first when yall use the app?

Options
I'm not exercising no more. I'm just counting my caleries. I was just wondering where do yall lose weight first on your body once you start losing weight. Thanks.

Replies

• animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    The first area to lose is usually the last place you put it on, my stomachs my problem area and thats always the last to go :/ Noone will be able to tell you where you'll lose first though we're all different. You'll just have to wait and see and get the tape measure out to track where the weights coming off. x
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I store fat mainly around the stomach but I have definitely seen a reduction there. I've also seen some reduction in face, boobs and saddlebags. Nothing from arms or legs, but then I don't really carry fat there to speak of.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My face is the first place I notice.
  • JosieMay100
    JosieMay100 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Weirdly and annlyingly my shoulders
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    At first my face and hands. Then it's just kind of evened out to everywhere at once a little bit at a time.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,986 Member
    Options
    According to my mom, my butt.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    People tell me they really notice my weight gain and loss in the gut, and slightly in the face.
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    stomach
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    Stomach.
    It depends on your genetics obviously. I carry my weight in my butt and legs so they will be the last to go if at all.
  • Michellelynn219
    Michellelynn219 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I always lose in my legs first. My thighs went from 24 inches to 21.5 in one month.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Mostly belly.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Upper body...my blogs will be pretty much gone before I lose from my thighs
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Neck, hands, feet. I mean, it's nice to have a good looking neck and a second chin out of the way but come onnnn get the stomach or the thighs gone, ugh.

Note: Willing a particular part of your body to loose fat does not work. I have tried much science with this. :cry: