5'8'' ladies who wants to loose 30lbs?

Options
Is there anyone with the same goal as me?
We can challenge and motivate each other (",)
I am 1.73cm (5'8") and wants to loose 15kg (33lbs)

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 7, have lost 40 pounds already and still losing and have a while to go . Feel free to add me .
  • A_Rene86
    A_Rene86 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes, me! I'm 5'8 and hoping to lose between 25 and 30 pounds. I've lost exactly 5 as of this morning, so I suppose it's 20-25 now :smile: but I can always use more motivation!
  • khr771
    khr771 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    6' and need to lose 30 - 40 pounds. Just getting started again.
  • johbro
    johbro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'8'' and want to loose 30 pounds, that is me too. I've been on MFP for a while and have lost 30 pounds. I've stayed the same weight for over a year. I feel that is an accomplishment because in the past I have always gained weight loss back ++. Now I want to loose 30 more, but am having trouble transitioning and keeping in the daily calorie goal. I love reading the motivational stories and tips from all of you!!
  • marandastuckey
    marandastuckey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm actually 6ft and trying to lose 25-30 lbs. Started at 175 in January, now I'm down to 167. My goal is 150, maybe even 145. I never thought 160-175 was bad for my height but my clothes sizes are now large/size 12. And since the trend now is being super skinny even for average moms in their 30's I guess I look really big in comparison.
  • Iwanttolosemymummytummy
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and currently weigh 178lbs. I had a baby 22 weeks ago so trying to shift the excess baby weight! Would love to lose 28 lbs but I'm aiming for a realistic goal of 21 lbs. I don't lack motivation as of yet but according to my scales I haven't lost any weight in 7 weeks either!! But my clothes feel loose and I feel healthier and fitter due to the change in food and exercise habit so all is not lost. Good luck everyone in reaching your goals.
  • bsandercock
    bsandercock Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me, I am in a weight loss challenge at my gym, but have been wanting to lose 30 - 40 lbs anyway. This just gave me the added push! I try to watch what I eat and workout, but the scale never seems to go down, so any help I would appreciate!
  • maurihart
    maurihart Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and started at 185lbs. I'm 176 now but hope to get to 150-155. Add me!
  • caprisunoholic
    caprisunoholic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Me! Feel free to add me! :)
  • mbjiles
    mbjiles Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me!! I am 5'7 currently looking to drop 20-25lbs!
  • gnu4liberty
    gnu4liberty Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and have lost 35 lbs. I am currently 138.2 lbs. Just stick to your calorie goal. Slowly it will come off. Good luck!
  • jessVanL
    jessVanL Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 7'9 and I want to loose around 25-30 lbs feel free to add me !!
  • sjclaxton_88
    sjclaxton_88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft and need to lose more like 70lbs, but I'm deffo up for friends and support!
  • susannekb
    susannekb Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me I'm 5'8" I've already lost 19b and I want to loose another 25lb. (20kg in total)
  • Bites_2017
    Bites_2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    SW:82kg
    CW:75kg
    GW:58kg
    176cm
    Everyone add me
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    me! 5ft8, lost 18lbs so far, looking at another 40 to lose to get to top end of a healthy bmi, but looking at it like losing another 30lbs may be less scary!

diary open, always happy to make new friends :smiley:
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 and working on getting rid of 20-25lbs. Am down 20 so far.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    5 ft 10 currently 211 lbs trying to get to 175 lbs so 36 to go.
  • pupntot
    pupntot Posts: 25 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm 5'7", lost 40 pounds last year and gained half of it back. I see it as a small victory that I got control of it when I did and I'm 7 down now on my way back to success. Hoping to lose around 30 more now to get to ultimate goal weight and finally delve into the maintenance board! Feel free to add me!
  • socalrock
    socalrock Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    5'9 11lbs down 29 to go, only aiming for 150 cause I wanna keep my booty lol