A towel that would never fit around me before fits around me perfectly. :heart:

Replies

• Fu09
    Fu09 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love it! That's awesome!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Great NSV! You must be feeling good. Isn't weird the things we brag about when losing weight? LOL
  • 199by2012
    199by2012 Posts: 12
    Options
    What a wonderful NSV! Congratulations!
  • mommyfirst77
    mommyfirst77 Posts: 119
    Options
    Way to go~
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You can look in the mirror and say "I love you":bigsmile:
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Great job!! :smile:
  • shelld70
    shelld70 Posts: 106
    Options
    Love that!!! Woohoo!
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    BRANDYLYNETTE Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    When I buy a pair of jeans at a yeard sale that is a juniors size 13/14.....knowing they wont fit....but, look forward to the day that they do! That was last week!!!! I was wearing 18's!!!! So excited!
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    Options
    YARD SALE......ooops!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    *LIKE* :flowerforyou:
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    When I buy a pair of jeans at a yeard sale that is a juniors size 13/14.....knowing they wont fit....but, look forward to the day that they do! That was last week!!!! I was wearing 18's!!!! So excited!

I have a "goal shirt" in my closet from when I use to be smaller... I look at it all the time and think "1 day ima be able to wear that again" :o)
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    Options
    IT is exciting to have something hanging....knowing it WILL fit one day! I like the TOWEL comment. I have noticed how my towels wrap MORE around me now....then a few months ago...and it feels great!
  • 199by2012
    199by2012 Posts: 12
    Options

I have a "goal shirt" in my closet from when I use to be smaller... I look at it all the time and think "1 day ima be able to wear that again" :o)

I have a pair of "goal" jeans as well. They will more than likely not even be in style anymore when I can fit back into them, but I just want to slip them on, button and zip them, breathe freely, take a couple of pictures, slip them off, and take them to Goodwill. That is all.
  • BRANDYLYNETTE
    Options
    HA HA!!!! YEs. Pictures are good! Got to get those! That is great!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options

I have a pair of "goal" jeans as well. They will more than likely not even be in style anymore when I can fit back into them, but I just want to slip them on, button and zip them, breathe freely, take a couple of pictures, slip them off, and take them to Goodwill. That is all.

Girl wear them out and let the world see your confidence. :o)