100 Day Burpee Challenge

Options

Replies

• TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey it sounds like a challenge, I need some kind of goal so I'm in. I'll do my 21 today, although I'll split them up.:smile:
  • bfnp
    bfnp Posts: 58
    Options
    Is it too late to join this? They look damn hard, but good to work up to!

It's never too late!

Day 6 done.
  • fatgottago
    fatgottago Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Ok I did not have a clue what this was. So I searched youtube and found a beginner one. I did one. I hope by the end of this I can do it correct form with a real push up and lose weight!!!!!!
  • fitness4lifee
    Options
    sign me up
  • kripley1229
    Options
    Day 6 done!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I am going to have to pull out of this challenge. I am recovering from a torn hip flexor and the bringing feet to hands movement in a quick way while doing burpees seems to aggrevate my injury. I believe I have the fitness required to do many but injury has put a stop to it. I'll stick check in though. I might be able to just join in later on as my injury gets better. I farkin hate being injured!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    That sucks Chris... hope you feel better soon!

Day 6 done (Did 21 to catch up to the challenge plus another 5 because I was feeling a little bad *kitten*). Tomorrow will be a breeze! lol
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Been doing my burpees everyday.
  • bfnp
    bfnp Posts: 58
    Options
    Oh that sucks, Chris. Get yourself healed up.
  • mideon_696
    mideon_696 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    wont be long now chris!

Have missed today and yesterday (day 5 and 6 for me)...just forgot, lol. Gotta get a routine going.
    So i'll be 18 tomorrow. :)
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Why couldn't I have seen this yesterday?!?!?! If I can do my 28 today to catch up, I'm in!!!! We used to call these "swat thrusts" in elementary school! Painful, but oh so good!!!!!
  • laurenlivesfit
    laurenlivesfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Completed 21 yesterday :)
  • Bean5
    Bean5 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    7 done!
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If I join today will I have to do 7 today and make up 21 that I missed? I'm in either way :)
  • NikkisNewStart
    Options
    Day 7 done... where we at people... check in... stay accountable... let's do this!!! :drinker:
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    MaxandHenrysMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Checking in: Did day seven and eight this morning. Form is definitely getting better. How is everyone else doing?
  • kripley1229
    Options
    Forgot to do them yesterday. Guess I gotta do 15 today...
  • NikkisNewStart
    Options
    Day 8 done.
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    MaxandHenrysMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 9 done! Anyone else?
  • kripley1229
    Options
    I forgot AGAIN yesterday! I did days 7, 8, and 9 today for a total of 24! It will be nice to only have 10 to do tomorrow!