Desperate for motivational friends!

Options
hippiequeenxo
hippiequeenxo Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hey y'all!
I'm not necessarily new to mfp- I had an account about four years ago and lost roughly 60 pounds. I gained it all back and then some. Been through some things in the past that really made me let go and stop caring about myself but now I'm ready to move forward and be the best, healthiest, version of me. I'm looking for friends who will help keep me motivated, share tips and advice, and will receive the same in return from me.☺️

A little bit about me:
I'm 23 years old. I live in Cincinnati Ohio. I'm the heaviest I've been at 230 and my goal weight is between 145-160. I'm silly as hell, and love to make people laugh. I have nine tattoos, and I have the mouth of a sailor(oops!)

I look forward to making new friends and hope we can inspire each other along the way. (:

Replies

• Sloonsfoot3
    Sloonsfoot3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im still pretty new to MFP. I too am at mt heavist. I started at 228 and its finally creeping down. I would love to help motivate you as you me! I am also very down to earth and love to make people laugh. I was born in Cincinnati Ohio and moved to Florida but i go to Fairfield/Nati to visit family! Im 21 years old 22 in May!
  • hippiequeenxo
    hippiequeenxo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Can't wait to get back into the groove of things. The community on mfp is amazing and last time they really kept me going until my life kinda fell apart. Hope we can push each other and keep one another motivated! (:
  • whatsupwendy
    whatsupwendy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • whatsupwendy
    whatsupwendy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just typed and lost a couple of paragraphs... I'm new to this and not sure how this works but I had to have dont something wrong
  • JodiGough_7
    JodiGough_7 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added you! Looking for more friendly support as well!
  • jcousins66
    jcousins66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi yeh i'm looking for friends to. Helps when your not doing it alone x
  • zen_soul
    zen_soul Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)
  • EllenGarcia1990
    EllenGarcia1990 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sending request. Also looking for friends and support
  • scharle6
    scharle6 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll send you a request.
  • kaitloss
    kaitloss Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! We have similar stories. I had a MFP account about 6 years ago and lost between 60 and 70 pounds. Then you know.. got completely off track. I've just got back into the swing of things and am looking for motivational friends as well! Request sent
  • emmaolekayy
    emmaolekayy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey I'm pretty new too, add me! we can be motivation buddies
  • gibbymeg
    gibbymeg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new after about a 3 year break. Any support and encouragement would be awesome!
  • nabila_rahman94
    nabila_rahman94 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hiiiii girl! I'm not necessarily new to MFP but I'm not as consistent as I'd like to be either. I'm 22 and I'm Houston, TX. I'm looking for motivation buddies as well! I've tried this with friends and family but they always seem to get bored of it after a couple weeks and I'm trying to stick this out for the long haul! I'm at 215 right now and my goal weight is 150. If you're still looking for motivation buddies pleaseee hit me up cause I'd love to have someone to stay on track with!
  • kjbrose
    kjbrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am back for another round of MFP. I've been successful with it before and want to again. It can be addictive ! Anyone here, feel free to friend request me. We are all on this together!