Low Carb

Options
Hey Guys,
My name is Jenny this is my first week doing a low carb diet and I've lost 6lbs so far, I joined my fitness pal to keep track of my calorie and carb intake. Looking for suggestions and good meal ideas so I don't get bored! I have a significant amount of weight to lose due to a seditary lifestyle and poor food choices!! My goal weight is 150lbs, I have 103lbs to go!! yfxvnbcm48fu.jpg

Replies

• connorcombdon
    connorcombdon Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey, Jenny!
    I am glad to see you working towards your goal! One thing I would recommend would be carb cycling, this is having low carb days and high carb days. Sticking to just low carbs will deprive your body’s glycogen stores and will eventually exhaust you. You need some high carb days to refuel your body, and give it energy. If you work out and follow carb cycling, I ensure you that you will lose weight while gaining lean muscle. If you have, any questions feel free to message me or reply in this thread.
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • harrispaula63
    harrispaula63 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Low carber here also.. been doing it this way for 3 years. I'm not prefect at it but I try! I have 50 still to lose