30 & a mum : Looking for some Motivational Support Friends ! What's your goal !?

Options
Fai30
Fai30 Posts: 20 Member
Hi everyone :)

Wanted to write a proper intro:

My name is Fai , and last year I lost about 20 pounds using MFP. I had a great group of MFP friends I made from various communities. Unfortunately I dont seem to have access to the old account anymore.

I know that having friends support you on your weight loss journey is so motivational and the support is sometimes the extra push you need.
I am a fantastic cheerleader as well :)

So if you are new or old ' add me ! Let's talk about our weight loss goals and our plans to achieve those goals ! 2017 is for us !! <3

I'm Fai, I'm a 30 Yr old mum to one beautiful boy. A Canadian living in Ontario, And I love to enjoy this beautiful Country , esp in the summer. So many nice trails to hike :)

P.S I also find audio books are so helpful on the treadmill <3 xx

Replies

• Aclaire88
    Aclaire88 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Haha Audible is my most reliable workout buddy :smiley:
  • addrionix1
    addrionix1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Jo. I'm fairly new to this. Downloaded it a while back, but haven't been able to use it consistantly. I think having some friends to talk to would help.
    I'm 32 and a new mom to a 5 month old. My job also promotes a lot of eating out, so it's hard to keeping making those healthy choices.
  • Fai30
    Options
    Hahahh Yessss me too ! What are you reading ( listening ) to right now :D I'm all about listening to a man called Ove :D
  • Fai30
    Options
    Addronix1 Woahhh 5 month old, that's so tough... I remember when Adam was 5 months old, he had colic and it was so hard to work out so I just kinda pushed it to the back burner. So take it easy on yourself. But rememeberrrrrr every little bit helps :D !! You can do it babe !