Confessions of the Dieting Mind

Options
Starting this thread to inspire all you closet junk food culprits the opportunity to "Confess your Sins"

Inspired by my love of CHOCOLATE - I ate two small pieces yesterday - logged them but it also put me over my limit.. I needed to get it of my chest.

What sins have you committed??

Replies

• kbeatty1015
    kbeatty1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Love this! I am addicted to peanut butter-- specifically crunchy peanut butter. I love to get a spoon and just eat it from the jar. I limit myself to one spoonful, but could eat probably half the jar :)
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Cupcakes and ice cream! I've been having the biggest craving for a cupcake recently, but I have yet to indulge. I'm hoping it will pass. I need to find some low-cal ice cream though that also satisfies my cravings!
  • blpope
    blpope Posts: 163
    Options
    I've been craving a cream soda all week. I was kept awake by my cat this morning from 4-5 and then my alarm clock went off at 5:40. I used my zombie-like manner as an excuse to get my cream soda..:wink:
  • Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options
    Love this! I am addicted to peanut butter-- specifically crunchy peanut butter. I love to get a spoon and just eat it from the jar. I limit myself to one spoonful, but could eat probably half the jar :)

I LOVE Peanut butter too!!! I recently bought the "natural" variety to see if that would curb my appetite for it..... It's just the way peanut butter is supposed to be - nice and sticky and I like it even more..... NOW what?????!!!
  • LittleMissAlx
    LittleMissAlx Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts. Have been craving them for about 2 weeks. Finally went in a shop that had the right ones (I only like the ones with jam in and covered in sugar - probably makes this worse), ended up coming out with 2 bags! To my credit (sort of), I only ate 2. Boyfriend ate most of the rest!
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Definitely a chocolate lover. Though I am partial to pizza and ice cream too. All of which I had on the weekend!

Peanut butter is another one, though it's full of healthy fats so I know it's ok to eat, I just limit the amount I eat to a tablespoon per serving.
  • SweetStrawberry
    Options
    All things sweet!
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

I LOVE Peanut butter too!!! I recently bought the "natural" variety to see if that would curb my appetite for it..... It's just the way peanut butter is supposed to be - nice and sticky and I like it even more..... NOW what?????!!!

I love it too but it is full of the good fats too so as long as you don't eat loads of it then it's ok. :-)
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    red wine! please :drinker:
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I love going to the gift shop at the hospital where I work and getting their chocolate...I'm good not to go down there if no one else wants to go, but almost everyday there is someone who wants to walk down there and I usually follow!! :tongue:
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Coffee shop drinks get me every time! I "need" them to wake up and to get rid of the headache...
  • Mdbondurant
    Options
    I used my zombie-like manner as an excuse to get my cream soda..:wink:

Not sure that would work for peanut butter or chocolate....WTG!! ;)
  • goldnanoparticle
    goldnanoparticle Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I had a dream last night that I vegged out on everything in my house (and then at my coffee/donut shop). I felt pretty guilty when I woke up...and hungry!
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have a hard time going by a Starbucks and not getting anything. I limit myself to 1 a week now AND have gone to nonfat milk and no whip cream...which saves calories. My other downfall is breads/pastries...donuts, biscuits, crescent rolls, etc...when I have 1, I have to have many more :(
  • Mdbondurant
    Options
    I had a dream last night that I vegged out on everything in my house (and then at my coffee/donut shop). I felt pretty guilty when I woke up...and hungry!

What an *orgazmic* dream!!! LUCKY DUCK!!
  • Mdbondurant
    Options
    red wine! please :drinker:

nuff said!!
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hahahahaha, I so needed this :) I was STARVING for chocolate last night so I gave in to a chunky chips ahoy cookie. It was AMAZING and so worth it!!!!!!
  • maysrachel
    Options
    I love food. All of it. If it has gravy on it I love it even more. I just started dieting after having baby #2 and it has been really hard. I have been doing good but have not lost any weight yet! I am going to try to go the gym tonight.
  • Mdbondurant
    Options
    Doughnuts. Have been craving them for about 2 weeks. Finally went in a shop that had the right ones (I only like the ones with jam in and covered in sugar - probably makes this worse), ended up coming out with 2 bags!

To my credit (sort of), I only ate 2. Boyfriend ate most of the rest!

TWO WHOLE BAGS.... Now see - that's how you SIN right!! LOL WTG!!
  • KarlaColvin
    Options
    Starbucks:( loaded with sugar and soo many calories. But I do give in a few times a week. iced Carmel machiatto. Oh and chocolate lol