Looking for new friends on here this is my first day :)

Options
Hi :) Im on here looking for new friends on here. Today is my first day and Im trying to learn the system and get the hang of it.

Replies

• Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options
    Well Welcome! :)
  • kobrakaisandy
    Options
    welcome! I'm fairly new here myself, only been on for a week. So far so good! It's nice to have this to help keep track of what we're eating! It makes me WANT to eat better, so I don't see those red marks saying "Ooops! You've gone OVER your calories today!" yikes! So it's helping, that's for sure!
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, you are going to love it! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Devani34
    Devani34 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Im on here looking for new friends on here. Today is my first day and Im trying to learn the system and get the hang of it.

Me too! Been on for a few days now. Wish you the best!!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • shawnajackson
    shawnajackson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had a profile but was not using it. Now I'm back and this is my first day maybe we can motivate one another!! :smile:
  • Starrilicious
    Options
    Welcome to MFP I hope you meet your goals here.

Starry xx
  • darkdestiny7
    Options
    Welcome :D

Add me if you want. I'm always looking for support
  • nikkiee_09
    Options
    hi , im nikkie , this is my first day and it hasnt gone well with what i have ate , need some help and support , any tips on how to stick to it ?x
  • MrsSmith1112
    MrsSmith1112 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Today is day 2 on here for me! While fixing breakfast this morning, I was much better at thinking before eating... I have people to be accountable to now! I haven't made the best choices the last few days on my exercise program... I have my monthly curse and the couch and my heating pad are my closest friends today!
  • mhodgin
    mhodgin Posts: 2
    Options
    hi welcome! Everyone could use some support ! What are you on here for? what are ur goals?
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is such a great website i hope you will find the motivation that you are looking for add me if you like
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    THis site is amazing....yesterday was a really hard day for me (at home) so I didn't do so well with eating (when i'm stressed i dont eat at all) but today i'm logged back in and as I read stories i'm building motivation to get right back into the groove -- today is still a continuation of yesterday but i'm forcing myself to eat and gonna try to get to the gym and its because of this site.....I know this because any time i et as stressed as I was yesterday - That would have been it for me -- i would have stopped right then and there. but with all this inspiration surrounding me....I owe it to myself and all my friends on here!

So I told you this whole story because you are new and I want you to see how wonderful the people on this site really are....If they can keep me inspired they can keep anyone inspired.

Good luck!!!
  • manderann
    manderann Posts: 189
    Options
    Welcome! I started back in January, lost almost 20lbs... and then got lazy and gained half of it back. So, here I am, back at it again. I know MFP works if you just use it!!

Feel free to add me, I could use a kick in the *kitten* from anyone who is willing to lend me their foot :tongue:
  • kdtann
    kdtann Posts: 89
    Options
    Welcome, I have been here about 6 weeks. It is a great site with lots of support. Add me if you like.. :)