Replies

• Jasmineoneofakind
    Jasmineoneofakind Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Defiantly how do i add
  • extraditeslug
    extraditeslug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have a lot to lose but determined to do it. Hopefully a couple of stone by summer. Diets usually fail for me because I lose interest and become tired of it. Trying something completely different and outside of my comfort zone. Feel free to add.
  • letsdothis_again
    letsdothis_again Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • addrionix1
    addrionix1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some new friends to keep me motivated! Trying to losell the baby weight.
  • panda_rocks
    panda_rocks Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm up for new friends...a lot of my friends from my last go on here are inactive now... all about support!
  • emilybestfordxx
    emilybestfordxx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for some friends to keep me motivated, feel free to add
  • sweatingforthesoul0526
    Options
    Hi all! Just returned to MFP after a hiatus and looking to meet some people with similar goals! I'd like to drop 40lbs in a healthy way. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sailingheartships
    sailingheartships Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me please everyone!!! :)
  • gnascor
    gnascor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting a 40 day juice fast on March 20th and looking for advice/support.

I also created my FIRST social media account to document this, will be posting pics and tracking progress...my username is gnascor on IG.

Thanks!
  • jillianash
    jillianash Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add me please! Looking for interactive friends who will help me with accountability!
  • marcd90
    marcd90 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Love to have more friends! Feel free to add!
  • samuelgina91
    samuelgina91 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am active on MFP, been at this for a while my method is low and slow, primarily focusing on diet more then on exercising for a while as all the extra exercising makes me crazily hungry all the time. Anyways add me if this resonates with anyone here.:)
  • gingerrspice1
    gingerrspice1 Posts: 4 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Going to keep this short and sweet - I'm looking for friends to help motivate me, please add me!
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Brandyfit90
    Brandyfit90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies and Gents My name is Brandy and I'm starting my journey to becoming a women's physique competitor. It's going to take time but, looking forward to putting in the work and dedication towards it . I could use some friends for support to push me along the way so feel free to add me . Thanks xoxoxo
  • annydee
    annydee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends! Just recently got into my fitness journey and looking for motivating friends! Feel Free to add me! :)
  • adamcameron85
    adamcameron85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me to I would like more friends add me
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Was previously a member of the 100 pound loss club. Got from 20 stone to 11 (280 pounds to 154), but due to ill health, holidays and me being lazy I've rebounded to 14 stone (196 pounds) aiming to get back into my 100 pound loss. So 12 stone 8 (180 pounds) struggling for motivation and go forward, would love new friends

I have a 425+ logging streak. Happy to talk to anyone and a constant poster, come say hello
  • jfischer2291
    jfischer2291 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Incredibly busy husband, father of 2 amazing little girls! I don't post in the forums much but log every day. Add me!