Intermittent fast 16:8

Options
Hey everybody I'm new to MFP and hope that a can get the suppoer and motivation to reach my weight lost goal. I'm current 197 and My goal weight is 160. I plan on fasting from 12am to 4pm and allow myself to eat between the hours of 4pm to 12am I pick these hours because im Normally go to bed really late. While intermittent fasting I also plan to take my hcg 1234 drops which I know works for me for I'm hoping to see awesome results while combining these two methods. I want to lose weight to not only look better but also to become a healthier me. I hope that I can meet people on here to help and motivated each other achieve thelse goals.

Replies

• aacjmom
    aacjmom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also am doing the 16:8 i.f. I started the day after Christmas. I fast from 7p-11p, 8p-12p or 9p-1p. I also incorporate fasted cardio and an Apple Cider Vinegar drink (acv with the mother, warm water 8oz and tbsp honey). My starting weight was 198. I am currently around 193 with a goal weight of 160.
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Are you doing the intermittent fasting? I was thinking of doing it again. :)
  • meriday100
    meriday100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started intermittent fasting last week. I typically eat from 12pm-8pm. I have also been on a strict Keto diet for the past 15 days. I started at 200, and am at 193. My goal weight is 150
  • Michellelynn219
    Michellelynn219 Posts: 62 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I eat from 2pm -9pm. I was 168 on 2/6 and now I am at 162. My goal is 125 which is close to my pre- babies weight. Anyone can add me if they would like.