Big Goals! I got this!!!!

Options
Hi all!
I'm looking for new fitnesspal friends!
I've got about 40 pounds to lose! I'm going to try and get most off within 4 months!
I do Buti Yoga 2-3 times per week, walking & I ordered a stepper. Here I go!!!!! I'll be logging my meals/snacks/water/exercise EVERY DAY! Add me!!!

Replies

• AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    I've got about 40 pounds to lose! I'm going to try and get most off within 4 months!
    I do Buti Yoga 2-3 times per week, walking & I ordered a stepper. Here I go!!!!! I'll be logging my meals/snacks/water/exercise EVERY DAY! Add me!!!

Not to be a negative nick but 40 lbs in 4 months isn't very realistic. The healthiest way is 1-2 pounds a week. It doesn't seem sustainable.

My advice is lengthen you goal time frame so that you can lose the 40 lbs and keep it off. Otherwise you might fall off the horse or hurt yourself. Slow and steady wins this race.
  • TonyaJean83
    TonyaJean83 Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Most of it will come off! Down 3 pounds already! I will keep a new lifestyle so the weight won't come back! It's extremely possible! I'm going to Hawaii in June and I WILL get most of it off! 2 pounds per week for sure! I also do Hard chore workouts three times per week and walking and a step twister, etc other days. This is my time to shine! Woo!
  • TonyaJean83
    Options
    Down 6 pounds in less than 3 weeks!!!! Yay!!!
  • TonyaJean83
    Options
    Hi all!

Not to be a negative nick but 40 lbs in 4 months isn't very realistic. The healthiest way is 1-2 pounds a week. It doesn't seem sustainable.

My advice is lengthen you goal time frame so that you can lose the 40 lbs and keep it off. Otherwise you might fall off the horse or hurt yourself. Slow and steady wins this race.

Down 6 pounds in less than 3 weeks! So exciting!!!!
  • TonyaJean83
    Options
    I also got a rebounder! So fun!