single life

Options
13»

Replies

• heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the single life 99% of the time. It's nice being able to do whatever, whenever, with whoever. My last relationship ended because I 'flirt too much'. I can't help it. That's just how I am! haha

Oh yeah. There are only two times that it's super frustrating being single. One is obvious... the other is when you have an event coming up that you need a date for (ex. wedding, party, dinner, etc).
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I always say if only I could have someone around only when I wanted them to be around a friend told me thats a booty call :laugh:
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I quite enjoyed it when I first got back into it (my ex was a little controlling), but after 2 years I am ready to enter a relationship again. I miss the companionship as a couple others have mentioned. I have had a series of first dates lately that made me miss it even more.... They were so bad! :laugh:
  • nienhulm
    nienhulm Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i enjoy the freedom of single life, though overall i prefer having someone around 24/7 who i can bone at a moments notice.

LOL!!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I enjoy certain parts of single life, but overall, I would prefer to be in a relationship.
  • hllamaster
    hllamaster Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I just got out of a 32 year marriage...some parts good... some not so good ...I have a great girlfriend ....i could be single now but love the closeness with her
  • Sevhera
    Sevhera Posts: 22
    Options
    I've umm... Got dogs. Haha. They're horribly jealous if I go anywhere without them... But I don't think I can get any man to wiggle for me as much as my two little loves do when I get home from a day at school. Or bring me a squeaky ducky.

But, I would like someone to kiss every now and then.

:laugh: this made me laugh