Is this Working for you I need help or friends pLease!

Options
You know it says I will be this and that and not by what my scales say what is your thought on the matter. What might I be doing wrong... I am eating below the calories and doing exercises ? HELP~?

Replies

• xsmilexforxmex
    xsmilexforxmex Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I'm confused by what you're actually asking... If you asking why you aren't losing weight - you've only been tracking in MFP for a week as far as I can tell and your diary looks inconsistent. You have generic entries and entries that seem impossible (1 calorie for a tomato). But with anything, you have to give it a few weeks at least to see what's working and what's not. Weight loss isn't linear.
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    If you mean that MFP says "If you have more days like today you will weight x by y." Then that is in a perfect world that people's bodies will lose that weight in a perfectly predictable manner. It is far from a prefect world and you wont lose weight like that 100% of the time.
  • LakeCountyDiver
    LakeCountyDiver Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well be as accurate as you can and log EVERYTHING. Also when you weigh yourself you need to do it at the same time preferably on an empty stomach and after the bathroom in the morning for example. Keep at it because MFP works. I was a success story but gave up and made really bad choices for years and gained my weight back so I'm here and going to do it again.
  • Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Keep at it. Log all your food. You will lose weight.