Options
zlturner73
zlturner73 Posts: 4 Member
edited March 2017 in Success Stories
fp74cviy825y.png
SW- 346lbs
CW -306lbs
GW- 240lbs (for now lol)

I started my journey in August 2016. I struggled through the holidays a little bit. But have been back on track and more committed than ever! I read these posts almost everyday and get so much motivation from them! I'm 7 lbs away from my first goal which is to be under 300 lbs for the first time since high school!

Replies

• TIDDYBEAR
    TIDDYBEAR Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I started at 271, current 215. I get stuck it seems. I was stuck in the 220s, then finally the 2 teens. I am stuck there again. My goal, i guess, is 175. I got a lot more exercise when I worked, but lost that job. Now I try to walk every day.
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I struggled through the holidays too, but falling ain't failing, right? Let's keep pushing in the right direction! You've got this!
  • matt88uk
    matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    TIDDYBEAR wrote: »
    Congratulations!! I started at 271, current 215. I get stuck it seems. I was stuck in the 220s, then finally the 2 teens. I am stuck there again. My goal, i guess, is 175. I got a lot more exercise when I worked, but lost that job. Now I try to walk every day.
    If your stuck you just need to re adjust your calorie intake then give it a week or so n the scale will go down you only really plateau if you end up eating at maintenance
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • zlturner73
    Options
    naomillion wrote: »
    Awesome! I struggled through the holidays too, but falling ain't failing, right? Let's keep pushing in the right direction! You've got this!

Exactly! Gotta keep rollin!

• quintessential1
    quintessential1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Salute!
  • destem16
    destem16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That's my babe! Keep it up! You look amazing! ♥️
  • renastanley70
    renastanley70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Keep it up
  • eldarada1
    eldarada1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job..
  • shawneelaraye
    shawneelaraye Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome! You are going to feel worlds better (and I'm sure you already do) once you reach your goal! You are AWESOME!
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wicked cool man, keep it up! Already a pretty massive change!
  • zlturner73
    Options
    elothen wrote: »
    Wicked cool man, keep it up! Already a pretty massive change!

Thank you!
  • julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    destem16 wrote: »
    That's my babe! Keep it up! You look amazing! ♥️

Looks like you have amazing support! Keep going.
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great progress!! Such a difference in your pictures!
  • Cynt214
    Cynt214 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!