Looking for pics of under 5ft for motivation

Options
Ok so I am 4 ft 9 Inches and have had the hardest time staying motivated. I've turned to pinterest to try to find pics of fit healthy women to set wieght goals and stuff but all those girls bodies are way too different than mine. Are there any short fit women out there? Please help!

Replies

• christinak74
    christinak74 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can try this website. http://www.mybodygallery.com/
    You can put in your height, weight, body shape, etc and pictures will come up of women with similar stats. :)
  • shortie_27
    shortie_27 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'll check it out, thanks
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    5'2". Pretty short. In pretty good shape.
  • veevero2016
    veevero2016 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 11 and I've been looking for the same thing! Lol
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Here you go @shortie_27.
    Me after my yoga class. 5'1, 100-105 lbs. I think 103.4 in the pic (taken this month). A fit and heathy regular woman with an attainable body shape- a wee bit older than you though.

yq21vlbaw4vy.jpg

Cheers, h.
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Here are my before and after pics. I am 4'11" 53 years old started at 150 lbs now at 100 lbs.hso32lg8d276.jpg
    zejhvtedkone.jpg
  • Lillyloooo
    Lillyloooo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im 4ft 11
  • missannabel
    missannabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft 8, feel free to add me x
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    4' 8'' here as well.. feel free to add me... it's so hard getting motivation from womens bodies that are so different! Most days I love being short but then others I know I wouldn't have so many issues with my weight if I was just a little bit taller ;) maybe It would all even out if I was.. oh well this is how I was made right! :smile:
  • MissyK222
    Options
    okay..that website listed above didn't help me :/ the only person my size is over weight...
  • MissyK222
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I do like the stories on that website though... :smile: It feels more real to me than other website... thanks christinak74 for posting that. :smile:
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" tall, 118-120.
  • Fivefootcaloriecounter
    Options
    4ft 11