Short guys and girls unite (Under 5ft)!

Options
I'm 4'10 and weight has always been a struggle because any gain or loss shows so much.

It'd be nice to add people with similar weight to loose (about 30lbs) :)

Replies

• Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I'm a smidgen under five feet. :)
  • missannabel
    missannabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 4ft8, I've lost 30lbs, so feel free to add me xx
  • MissyK222
    MissyK222 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'8'' Feel free to add me..I'd love to gain friends who have the same body type as me! :smile:
  • abigailkathleen2491
    Options
    I'm 4'11". I carry my fat mostly in my love handles/stomach and butt/thighs. More than anything, I want a toned stomach. I've been working out at least 5 days a week for the past 8 weeks, though my diet has been a struggle. It's hard to stay motivated because I feel like no matter what I do I'll never see results. Trying to focus on the positives (having more energy, getting stronger) but came to this forum for support. It'd be good to know what other short women deal with!
  • Fivefootcaloriecounter
    Options
    4ft 11
  • Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    4'11 here. I've lost 33 pounds. The struggle is real when it comes to weight loss for shorties like us. Lol. I'm glad to have come across this post. It inspires me whenever I tend to see others who are under 5ft with healthy fitness goals. Feel free to add me!☺
  • babypoet
    babypoet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    _tannyw wrote: »
    I'm 4'10 and weight has always been a struggle because any gain or loss shows so much.

It'd be nice to add people with similar weight to loose (about 30lbs) :)

• babypoet
    babypoet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    4'9" here... small success and failures whether on scale or NSV show up HUGE closet-wise mom gets frustrated like what size ARE u now!? I'm like mb 10??? My 14s and 12s jeans