Be honest, when was the last time you were jealous?

Options

Replies

• Fat_Fighter87
    Fat_Fighter87 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Every day. I get jealous of my best friend who can eat what she wants and is still a (UK) size 8, always has a tan as she lives in Australia most of the time and has the most fantastic skin I have ever seen. Every time I see her or speak to her online I come away feeling like a fat ugly lump ha ha
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I was jealous of my friend who got promoted at work. I can see that she deserved it.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Just a few hours ago, I'm a very jealous person
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm currently super jealous of @Kace_K cause I know she'll have sunshine today :neutral:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Every day. I get jealous of my best friend who can eat what she wants and is still a (UK) size 8

I hate to see these people. Oh why is life so unfair??? :'(

OK now I'm getting jealous again
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    Been a long, long, time. After I got married and had my kid, there really wasn't anything to be jealous of. Sure there are things I want, but if I don't have them I'm not going to be jealous of the people that do. It's wasted energy for me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    Every day. I get jealous of my best friend who can eat what she wants and is still a (UK) size 8

as a UK size 6 who eats pizza every week and chocolate everyday along with having one cheat day every weak I have to answer this.
    It's actually just cause we move like crazy, workout hard and we do so much of it that we get away with a little more cheating then people who don't exercise as much.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    2 days ago. It was less jealous and more insecure, but I know they're in the same vein. I was afraid that the guy I'm dating would find someone better.

edit: also today with the guys posting the celebs in the man cave thread. I'm thinking "but I'm cute too..." which might be true and makes no difference and I'm very irrational. Hello new therapy topic.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

as a UK size 6 who eats pizza every week and chocolate everyday along with having one cheat day every weak I have to answer this.
    It's actually just cause we move like crazy, workout hard and we do so much of it that we get away with a little more cheating then people who don't exercise as much.

This!!!! My friends always comment on how I should be fat with what I eat.. but they don't walk over 20k steps a day like I do either.

About being jealous... too often, I admit. Mostly because my marriage hasn't been going well for a long time and I get jealous when I see couples who love each other. I'm still happy for them though.. just feeling kinda miserable for myself.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    A few hours ago.
    Danica McKeller (aka "Winnie Cooper") popped up on my FB newfeed. Shoot.. that woman is so smart and talented and gorgeous and awesome.

You know when you are inspired but jealous at the same time, I think I just more feel bad for myself than anything. Sometimes I feel like I had so much potential and I kind of wasted it. I still have time.. I guess
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I get jealous every time I go to the selfie threads and see all of the gorgeous people :-)
  • kassierodriguez1
    kassierodriguez1 Posts: 357 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I do when I see people with perfect legs
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Weak people get jealous
  • PersianKitty94
    PersianKitty94 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Xvapor wrote: »
    Weak people get jealous

Everyone's weak then.
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Who gets jelous.... i just get even
  • BeChill73
    BeChill73 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever actually been jealous! At most I get a bit wistful... "I wish I could put makeup on as well as other women", or "It must be nice to be able to reach the shelves in your own kitchen". ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Who gets jelous.... i just get even

Yep...that's it ;)
  • PrincessTinyheart
    PrincessTinyheart Posts: 679 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think my jealousy is more like an intense envy. I don't want to take things away from other people or wish them any harm... I just wish I could have them too.

I get jealous over really pretty, photogenic people... women with perfect hair, sultry eyes, exactly the right smile. I am never able to pull that off... I always end up with messy hair, a big goony smile and crazy eyes. LOL.