Anyone also trying to recover from an eating disorder?

Options
Looking for others in a similar situation, to help motivate and support. Trying to lose weight, not binge eat when stressed, and recover from an eating disorder. 2017 is around the corner, and it's time to make a change for the better!

Replies

• explodingmango
    explodingmango Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've never had a healthy relationship with food and it's taken a sharp turn for the worse in recent months - I'm trying to learn to live healthily for real for the first time.

I know what I need to do in theory...its just hard to apply it in practice. Not giving up though!
  • purebredpolly
    purebredpolly Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    You can add me as friend. I am recovering from an eating disorder.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Dealing with binge eating. Seeing someone for it as of tomorrow, first time ever.
    Feel free to add
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm recovering from binge eating disorder. We can do this!
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    I'm "mostly recovered" from anorexia binge/purge but still fight urges even after many years
  • missannabel
    missannabel Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Trying to recover. Feel free to add me anyone from this thread.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I would classify myself as mild eating disorder. Never major, but definitely an unhealthy relationship with food. Mostly struggle with binging.
  • George8383
    George8383 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm waiting for CBT but waiting list is 4 months away so seeking private hypnotherapy had 1st app Monday. Too early to kick in but not doing good. Feel free to add me
  • BeckyBee223
    BeckyBee223 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me too. Undiagnosed ednos, formally diagnosed with ana. In (self) recovery but its difficult. Hoping this gives me a healthier relationship with food, my body and my mind :) x
  • GeorgiePie88
    GeorgiePie88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I've never been diagnosed, but always suspected EDNOS. Eitherway, I've never had a good relationship with food. I had a pretty low point back in 2014. Like others here, I'm focused on moving forward and learning how to build a healthy and happy relationship with my body and food.
  • emilylittle5494
    emilylittle5494 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like.