6 pounds in 6 months

Options
Molly_234
Molly_234 Posts: 89 Member
Just calculated my weight loss from 6 months ago. Within those 6 months I had a foot surgery, Thanksgiving, Christmas, 21st birthday celebration, and plenty of emotional binges in between. I am proud of myself because after each binge I felt like a failure but now when I look at my OVERALL weight loss I can see that even though I messed up and over ate a few times, I still had progress since I never gave up. About .375 pound loss a week. Some weeks I would loose a pound and others I would gain but I am hoping these next 6 months I can stay at a steady .5 to 1lb a week loss. I am almost to am normal BMI range and I would love to feel confident in a bikini this summer!

Replies

• suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it is so good to go back and see where you were. congratulations on those 6 lbs, it sounds like those were hard fought!
  • snooky211
    snooky211 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I agree. Well done for the loss, and for sticking with it even when it was such a battle!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!