Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar

Options
I bought a bottle yesterday and I'm starting today to drink the water/vinegar/honey mixture today. Has anyone felt a difference with the weight loss by using it? My mom is a BIG believer in the benefits of it and has been trying to get me to drink it forever....she'll be so proud :-)

Replies

• TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I so tried this and it's NASTY! Seemed to work, but I really didn't do it very long. Warning though, don't try the apple cider vinegar tablets! They seriously gave me heart palpatations! I didn't realize that's what was doing it and it scared me so bad I went to the doctor for it! Felt like my heart was skipping beats! After a normal EKG, the doc said some herbal supplements can do that, so I stopped the ACV and the heart palps stopped.

Anyway, just my opinion. Be careful.
  • GW9stone
    GW9stone Posts: 10
    Options
    when ive lost weight in the past at times ive used apple cider vinegar! That reminds me to put it on my shopping list!
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    I used to drink it, stopped for awhile, no reason. 1 cup of tea green, 1 tbls. of Vinegar Apple Cider, 1 tbls. of honey, then I would some times pour over Ice to cool down. This will suppress appetite, clean you out, and There are several health benefits of this.