Please be my friend lol

Options
Hi everyone I only started 2 days ago and I haven't done great .. no matter what I do I can't find the motivation I've brought a treadmill probably used only 5 times I've brought a multi gym and used it only once and I've brought a sit up bench and haven't used it at all ... I own some hand weights anyway but they are never used ... I have a weight loss insta page and mfp but I can't do it :( I don't want to be fat anymore but I can't push myself .. I practically have my own bloomin gym and still can't get off my butt! And my portion sizes are stupidly massive I'm basically greedy lol I don't really. I what to do ... add me if anyone wants to (honestly I'm not as depressed as this post sounds) just a fat fighter whose lost the fight x

Replies

• anniehiver24
    anniehiver24 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It'll be hard to find your own source of motivation. And I wish you all the best trying to find it!

Somethings I guess I can say is try different things until you find one that works. Some people don't do well working out on their own, while others can't stand being around others. Everyone has something different.

Perhaps try to find a gym buddy, or a fitness class something? Something as a group? That is what works for me at least.

In the words of Bojack Horseman:

ujdi0o3wrrog.jpg