Mini Skirt NSV!

Options
poseyj88
poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
I have a short AE denim skirt that I've had for 3+ years. Last year I was so close to getting rid of it so many times because I could barely squeeze into it!

Well yesterday... there was no dance to get it on, no sucking in to get it button, and no walking funny because it's too tight.

It FITS!

145 never felt so good! It's amazing what 8 lbs can do!

Replies

• dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Way to rock it out girl! Keep it up and have a great day ~ you sexy devil you!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!
  • MissyHarb
    MissyHarb Posts: 19
    Options
    Congrats! You Go Girl!
  • khoran45
    khoran45 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOHOOOOOO! That is awesome! I have so many skirts and dresses that I keep holding onto hoping that soon I'll be able to get back into them.
  • mandinicole08
    mandinicole08 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling!!! Congrats on the weight loss :-)
  • vhjacobson
    vhjacobson Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    New here...pardon my ignorance but what is NSV? I see it posted everywhere? Thanks!
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have a short AE denim skirt that I've had for 3+ years. Last year I was so close to getting rid of it so many times because I could barely squeeze into it!

Well yesterday... there was no dance to get it on, no sucking in to get it button, and no walking funny because it's too tight.

It FITS!

145 never felt so good! It's amazing what 8 lbs can do!

useless post with out pics ... ;) joke!
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV!!! Way to go!!!

To vdhickman: NSV means non-scale victory
  • wonrob
    wonrob Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    yay congrats!
  • vhjacobson
    vhjacobson Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the 411! I look forward to my 1st NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!