myoplex lite protein shake

Options
Does anyone out there use this product? i used it several years ago following the 12 week diet/exercise plan that bill phillips had created and really had good results. I wanted to start using Myoplex again and you really can't find the product anymore. I have seen some of the bars and RTD shakes in Walmart and Target, but not the 20 pkt box that I used to purchase at the sports nutrition shops.

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I get it at GNC, but lately I've been favoring the reclaim shakes from complete nutrition.....
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I also get it at GNC, surprisingly one of the only one I am not allergic to!
  • Tayla_Grant
    Tayla_Grant Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    if there is a BJ's Wholesale near you, they carry it as well... and sometimes Walmart :)
  • evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    I've also seen it at GNC but have you checked online? I'm sure you can find a better deal than what they offer at a retail store.
  • NavyWifeag
    NavyWifeag Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Costco had it a few months ago. You can also find it online at: www.abbotstore.com.
  • gregjlynas
    Options
    fitrx.com and bodybuilding.com will save you a tremendous amount over GNC. I used myoplex for years. Lately I favor Champion Nutrition's Ultamet Lite.