So Long 270s

Options
LBxLB
LBxLB Posts: 691 Member
Welcome!

Are you aiming to say "So long!" to the 270s once and for all? If yes, then this is the challenge for you! No time limit here, stay as long or little as you like. The goal is to keep moving forward onto the 260s. So, who's going to join me on the quest to get out of the 270s??? I will be posting daily/weekly challenges to keep us motivated along the way. Each week you will check in with your weekly progress, on whatever day you prefer (see below for sample format). For now let's start with introductions, I'll start.

Name: Chantel
CW: 293.5 (I weigh in on Saturdays)

I started at 315 and am looking to loose over 155lbs and be at my goal weight of 160. I am currently 25lbs down, it has been coming off slowly and I'm looking to amp it up. For the month of March.

Good luck and I look forward to e-meeting you all! :)

Sample Weigh-in Format:
Mar. 4: 293.5lbs
Mar. 11: 0.00lbs
Mar. 18: 0.00lbs

Replies

• MarriedchunkyK
    MarriedchunkyK Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello! I lost over 100 lbs in 2009. Highest ever was 330 got down to 185. After illness I'm back up to 276.6 two days ago this morning weighed in at 274.6 whoop whoop! We got this!
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I started at 259. Presently at 214.
  • LBxLB
    Options
    Hello! I lost over 100 lbs in 2009. Highest ever was 330 got down to 185. After illness I'm back up to 276.6 two days ago this morning weighed in at 274.6 whoop whoop! We got this!

Congrats! Glad to have you aboard, I haven't reach the 270s yet, but am hoping to be there in the next two weeks!! You'll probably well into the 260s by then. :)
  • LBxLB
    Options
    Wonderful! I started at 259. Presently at 214.

That's awesome
  • LBxLB
    Options
    Late post:

This week we'll be focusing on water consumption, at minimum it is recommended that you consume at least eight 8oz glasses of water each day.

What's your goal for the week?

My goal this week is to get 72oz per day of water.

Monday: ___oz
    Tuesday: ___oz
    Wednesday: ____oz
    Thursday: ____oz
    Friday: _____oz
    Saturday: ____oz
    Sunday: ____oz

Be sure to check in at the end of each day, say "Hi" and let us know how your day went and how many extra steps you got just from going back and forth to the rest room :D

Happy Chugging!

-Chantel
  • jclovely34
    jclovely34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am still in 3's currently at 308 but used to be 360..I am so ready to move down even more..my goal is to be 8 pounds lighter by April..
  • LBxLB
    Options
    jclovely34 wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I am still in 3's currently at 308 but used to be 360..I am so ready to move down even more..my goal is to be 8 pounds lighter by April..
    That's amazing girl!! Welcome
  • LBxLB
    Options
    Monday 64oz
    Tuesday 32oz (I wasn't feeling it today)
    Wednesday: didn't track
    Thursday: 50oz
    Friday:

How's everyone else week going? Still chugging along :D Yeah, I know I'm corny lol
  • LBxLB
    Options
    Don't forget to weigh in this week.