I feel like my belly fat is here to stay !!! :(

Options
Hey guys and girls ... just wondering if Belly fat will eventually go away !!?? I have some bulgy belly fat that just feels like it's here to stayyy !!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    It will eventually ..... I have lost 96 lbs in a little over 2 years ...my belly was the last to lose ....
    0831227 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Same here, you can see parts of my ribs and collarbones but I still got a nice little tummy giggling around when I run. I guess it's part of the perks of being a woman :smiley:
  • MarmiteToes
    MarmiteToes Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Is it possible it's loose skin? I lost 90 pounds when I was in my late teens and, no matter how thin I got, I always had some jiggle and bulge around my belly. I always wished I could have a flat belly but it's just not gonna happen without surgery. Not to discourage you but our bodies don't always bounce back and look like a model's just because we drop the pounds.
  • nikolabird
    nikolabird Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm trying really hard to lose mine too. It's coming off my thighs and upper arms but it's holding on tight around my middle.
    It's so frustrating. I'm hoping by losing a few pounds in general it will help my body start buying the fat stored around my gut when I work out.
    Good luck on your belly blasting journey.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    fat comes off from where it wants to come off, when it wants to come off.

as people have told you in other threads you need a consistent calorie deficit and a structured lifting regimen ...
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Ongoing battle!
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Its genetics really. You just gotta decrease your fat percentage further.