Ketosis

Options
Hello. My first time posting here . I syaryed ketosis 10 days ago and start seeing difference . I want to know if someone did ketosis what are your results . What u used to eat ? Searchingfor motivation

Replies

• travismook37
    travismook37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 pounds in 38 days. I have more energy and my depression and anxiety, which I'm medicated for is subsiding. I used to take 3 medications daily and now I only take 1. It's a beautiful thing. Just drink tons of water to help the kidneys.
  • Bluebrew
    Bluebrew Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm down over 32 lbs in about 2 months. I am running 20 miles a week and biking 3 times a week in addition to eating keto. I make fat head pizza, taco meat with queso, eggs, bacon, cheese, sausage basically anything I want. I also eat Kirkland brand protein bars (one a day) heated up in microwave for 10-15 sec with peanut butter on top. Also Kirkland brand.
  • bobby927
    bobby927 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What exactly is Ketosis? Thanks in advance
  • WG_Keto
    WG_Keto Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Try the "Low carber daily group" lots of good info
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    OP, I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • zanouba888
    zanouba888 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bobby927 wrote: »
    What exactly is Ketosis? Thanks in advance

Its mainly a low carb high fat diet. U should consume around <20 grams of carbs a day .for me it a bit hard cuz am a oasta ; bread addict but the results deserve a try
  • zanouba888
    zanouba888 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ladipoet wrote: »
    OP, I suggest you check out the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

Thank u i will
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!