✰✰★✰✰ 1 month in ~ NSV and SV ✰✰★✰✰

Options
camy_chick
camy_chick Posts: 277 Member
well, i'm officially 1 month into this journey today!

SCALE VICTORY:
~as of this morning, i am 21 POUNDS lighter then when i started. just 2 pounds away from what i THOUGHT i was when i started(until i actually got on the scale and saw the "crap i'm fat" number).

NON SCALE VICTORIES:
~i have stuck with the program for the whole month(except for over 4th of july weekend-no reception to log-didn't gain there though!)
~i have gotten to drinking 8 glasses of water a day, and i actually MISS the water if i don't get it.
~i have learned portion control
~i am feeling better about myself, even though i don't see a physical change in myself ~ YET ! !~

Replies

• dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Sounds like you are doing an awesome job :flowerforyou:
  • Success41
    Success41 Posts: 44
    Options
    WTG!!! GREAT JOB
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    you are doing terrific, keep it up!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Great work! You will get there!!
  • chubbychristianchick
    chubbychristianchick Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • jacquerd
    jacquerd Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    WOO!
  • debbieschu
    Options
    AWEEEESOME!!
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! You're changing your body so much. Even if you don't see the difference yet (I have the same problem. I see myself everyday, so I don't notice when it changes slowly)... you *are* getting more fit. Stick with it and it'll pay off. :D
  • Jillyrabbit
    Options
    Great job...I had that OMG I'm fatter than I thought moment too...but it got me started!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!